Paddle Board Trips
Paddle Boarding Trip
Want to be more active? Experience Idaho’s Kootenai River on a stand-up paddle board. Our SUP tour explores thirteen miles of the peaceful and scenic canyon section of the Kootenai. Don’t worry about getting tired—a guide will be traveling with you by boat in case you need a break. Your guide will share in-depth knowledge about the local flora and the area’s history. Like the scenic tour, the SUP tour includes a stream-side lunch and time to explore while your guide prepares lunch. In addition to the stunning canyon scenery, wildlife sightings are common. You may see bald eagles, osprey, herons, ducks, deer, elk, bears, and other animals.
$450 - $550 (2-6+ guest)
What is Provided?
What to Bring?
What to Expect
- Start Time: Tailored to conditions and desires of guests.
- Meeting Location: Samuels 76 North of Sandpoint; can be adjusted if needed.
- Transportation: Guests ride share with guides from meeting location to the river and back.
- Trip Length: 5-6 hours; slightly shorter trips available if communicated in advance.
- Food & Drinks: Stream-side lunch is provided, along with snacks and beverages. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Equipment: All life jackets and paddle board provided