Scenic Float Trip
Enjoy a relaxing day on Idaho’s beautiful Kootenai River. Our scenic tours explore the canyon section of the Kootenai that runs from the Montana-Idaho boarder to Twin Rivers Resort. Your guide will share in-depth knowledge about the local flora and the area’s history. You’ll want to bring your camera to capture both the stunning landscape and the wildlife, which often includes bald eagles, osprey, herons, ducks, deer, elk, bears, and more. You’ll stop for lunch along the river, where you will have a chance to explore the bank while your guide prepares your lunch. Groups of four or more guests experience the river via raft with the option of stand-up paddle boards. Groups of three or fewer have the option of enjoying their tour from a classic wooden drift boat.
Classic Wood Drift Boat $450/Boat (Price is for 1-2 people)
RAFT (3-6 People) $450-$550
What is Provided?
What to Bring?
What to Expect
- Start Time: Tailored to conditions and desires of guests.
- Meeting Location: Samuels 76 North of Sandpoint; can be adjusted if needed.
- Transportation: Guests ride share with guides from meeting location to the river and back.
- Trip Length: 5-6 hours; slightly shorter trips available if communicated in advance.
- Food & Drinks: Stream-side lunch is provided, along with snacks and beverages. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Equipment: All life jackets and paddle boards.