Guided Fly Fishing Trips
Full Day Fly Fishing Trip
Idaho’s Kootenai River is a hidden gem, which means you won’t be crowded by other anglers on your guided fishing trip. The Kootenai, which holds Redband Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Bull Trout, Burbot, Kokanee, and Sturgeon, is a classic dry-fly fishery that is best fished from a drift boat Our knowledgeable guides will curate a memorable and exciting fly-fishing experience for anglers of all levels. We provide all fly-fishing equipment, flies, and a stream-side lunch. Ask about our wood drift boats if you’re interested in a classic fly-fishing experience.
$550 (Price is for 1-2 fishermen)
What is Provided?
What to Bring?
What to Expect
- Start Time: Tailored to fishing conditions and desires of guests.
- Meeting Location: Samuels 76 North of Sandpoint; can be adjusted if needed.
- Transportation: Guests ride share with guides from meeting location to the river and back.
- Number of Anglers: 1-2 anglers per boat; call for info about a third guest.
- Licensing: All anglers are required to have a current Idaho fishing license. (add link)
- Trip Length: 7-8 hours; slightly shorter trips available if communicated in advance.
- Food & Drinks: Stream-side lunch is provided, along with snacks and beverages. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Equipment: All fly rods, reels, and flies are provided. Fish on!